Ready to be the pilot of your own life? In this week’s episode property expert Michael Yardney explains the differences between the way the RICH and the POOR think. In fact if all the wealth was re-distributed evenly around the Western world, in time it would end up in the exactly same hands. This is because the rich think a certain way and believe certain things. Ever noticed that there are no rich victims? This interview shows you how to move your subconscious thinking into financial fluency and being the pilot of your life.
Michael Yardney – Metropole Property Solutions
The RICH Australian thinks a certain way:
- They are the PILOT of their lives
- The CAUSE of their conditions
- They take RESPONSIBILITY for themselves
This is in stark contrast to how the average Australian views their world who tends to blame circumstances for their wealth. There is a theory that if all the money was distributed evenly around the western world then it would end up in exactly the same hands.
This is because the rich have learnt to think a different way. They have not only become financially fluent they have adjusted their subconscious belief systems to be the pilot and not the passengers of their life. Have you ever noticed that there are no rich victims?
Here are some of the stark differences in thinking between the rich and poor Australian:
- 87% of poor people believe you must be intellectually gifted in order to become wealthy whereas only 10% rich people thought that.
- 22% of poor people believed that optimism was important to success whereas 54% of rich people believed it was.
- 82% of poor people believed they were not the cause of their poverty whereas 79% believed they were cause of their financial condition.
- 90% of poor people believed fate determined your wealth whereas only 10% of wealthy people believed so.