Mandi Pour Rafsendjani continues her interview on how to overcome self-sabotage. What is the lone wolf syndrome, how do you allow other people and yourself to be fallible, and how to improve your trading 1% at a time? Louise Bedford shares on conquering your inner critic and Chris Tate looks at the difference in psychology between someone with a small versus large account.
Mindpower Louise Bedford
Conquer your inner critic.
Strategies to de-tooth that voice inside your head and those nasty whispers and hear the empowering statements Louise uses in her own head to move forward.
Give it a shot, Bring it on, It is a done deal, You have got this Louise, Next
A Little Trading Chris Tate
What are the differences in mindset between someone who a trades small account versus a large account?
Mandi Pour Rafsendjani
Mandi continues part 2 of her interview on how the great trader can grow up in the markets and overcome self-sabotage.
In this interview we discuss:
- Looking at the market environment and not being tough on yourself when the market isn’t suited to you trading strategy.
- The importance of having a good team around you.
- The lone wolf trader syndrome.
- Learning to have empathy for yourself and other people and allowing people to be fallible.
- How to create the framework to raise the bar on your trading performance.
- What the traders who are succeeding do versus traders who don’t?
- Looking at the 1% improvement in your trading and how you can reduce mistakes little by little
For free resources, a list of courses and the chance to book in with Mandi for a free 30-minute assessment go to www.tradingpsychology.com.au.