The markets are bucking around like a wild horse… there’s blood in the streets!
Run for your life!
Or could it just be all in your mind?
Find out how cognitive biases are fouling up your true perception about the market gyrations and work out exactly what you can do about it.
In this interview, Creed Moor and Louise Bedford talk about strategies to increase your objectivity and how to dodge two cognitive biases that you may never have heard about before… and that could be totally fouling up your results.
Questions We Explore:
- How do emotions such as fear and greed impact the mental game of trading, and how can traders regulate their emotional responses to market events?
- What role do discipline and self-control play in avoiding the temptation to size up positions too quickly, and how can traders develop the mental toughness and resilience needed to stick to their trading plan even in the face of potential losses.
- Here’s a new take on why it’s important to keep 2 trading journals.
Some Homework for You
I want you to think seriously about these questions:
- How can I build in a pause before making a decision?
- What can I do to calm myself down when I can feel my emotions stir while looking at my positions?
- Is it possible for me to make my key trading decisions when the markets aren’t open, so I can think with clarity?
- How can I build in macro and micro-breaks into my trading routine so that I can recover from the pressure in the markets, and stay loyal to my trading plan?
About Creed Moor and Money.net
Creed Moor is an up-and-coming acquisitions entrepreneur.
Money.net’s mission is to democratize access to financial information by empowering consumers of market data and analytics with the next generation of solutions. They believe everyone should have cost-effective access to professional-grade financial tools.
Sign up for your free trial today! https://www.money.net/pricing
And be sure to follow them on social media.
About Louise Bedford
Louise is a best-selling author and the founder of www.tradinggame.com.au.
She and her business partner, Chris Tate, have been running their repeat-for-free Mentor Program since the year 2000. They provide simple techniques that you can implement straight away, and valuable resources to enhance your trading so you can maximise your profit potential.
To get in touch with Louise