Chris Tate says: “There is a clear distinction between good traders and poor traders. Poor traders trade their emotions whereas good traders trade what they see. This inability to distinguish between the two states of mind is a major impediment. In this week’s Market Wrap I highlight the difference between the two and look and some interesting ways to trade uranium.”
- Are you scanning for commodities? Well, there might just be a better way to approach this market. Let’s explore this further in this week’s episode.
- Using volume in the futures markets? Find out why this can be misleading.
- Not sure about how to look at commodities, or even where to get your data? This is the episode for you.
- Believe in the wisdom of crowds? Well, we’ve got news for you. What you need is an objective, focused, repeatable way of looking at charts so that you can excel.
- Think our latest market correction compares to the GFC? Let’s see if you’re right.
- Where crypto fits in with your overall strategy and what the market is likely to show in this interesting arena.
- The latest news on the USD/JPY will have you fascinated as you consider the opportunities.
- What’s been happening in the Euro and US currency markets.
- Hear Chris Tate’s views on the US equity markets, and what’s attracting his attention at the moment.
- You won’t believe what’s been happening in the 3-year T-Bond market. If it’s been a while since you checked, Chris will share his observations.
- Hear what’s been happening in the Australian market, and how you can create strategies around these observations.
About Chris Tate
Chris Tate is one of the first people to ever release a share trading book in Australia. He is the best-selling author of ‘The Art of Trading’ and ‘The Art of Options Trading in Australia’. He’s been running the 6-month repeat-for-free www.tradinggame.com.au Mentor Program since the year 2000, and he’s also the founder of www.talkingtrading.com.au, a free weekly trading podcast.
With a background as an immunologist, and his previous work as a bouncer, Chris’s life experiences will amaze you. When he’s not hanging out with his traders, he can be seen lifting weights at the gym, enjoying yoga… and trying to get a personal best time on his rowing machine in his garage.
To get in touch with Chris