This interview with Jane McKay from is one of the most raw and significant interviews Louise Bedford has ever been involved with. It covers some incredibly sensitive topics such as asking for a payrise, what to do if you’re being harassed at work, and how to make sure you advocate for your colleagues.
It’s Time to Register for Priority Notification
Isn’t it time you learned how to trade every instrument, over every time frame with your own trading plan? To get involved with the Trading Game Mentor Program you need to register for Priority Notification by going to www.tradinggame.com.au/priority right now. I’m giving away a heap of free trading resources, plus, you’ll get the ability to book into our next Mentor Program before everyone else. Go to www.tradinggame.com.au/priority and register right now, so you can be a part of it all.
About Louise Bedford
Louise Bedford is the founder of www.tradinggame.com.au. She is a best-selling author of five books on the stockmarket and a behavioural finance expert with degrees in Psychology and Business.
Connect with Louise:
About Jane McKay
Jane McKay is a marketing strategist, copywriter, designer and web geek.
Jane has been in the business of marketing for almost fifteen years. She says: “I provide my clients with a holistic and comprehensive one-stop-shop for complete marketing solutions. No need to hire a designer, a copywriter, a website designer, a graphic designer, a social media strategist, a marketing strategist and a content coach. It’s all here with me!”
Please note that many possibly triggering topics are mentioned in this interview such as suicide, sexual harassment and sexual assault. If you need help, please reach out to Beyond Blue, Lifeline or your local healthcare professional.
So if you need resources or support go to beyondblue.org, for 24-hour free counselling in Australia, the number for Lifeline is 13 11 14 or seek out your local suicide support services.
If you or anyone you know needs help:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- If you need resources or support go to beyondblue.org, for 24-hour free counseling in Australia, the number for Lifeline is 13 11 14 or seek out your local suicide support services.
- 1800RESPECT 1800 737 732
- National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline on 1800 880 052 / TIS : 13 14 50 / NRS : 1800 555 677
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- Beyond Blue on 1300 224 636
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Headspace on 1800 650 890
- ReachOut at au.reachout.com
- MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978
- Care Leavers Australasia Network (CLAN) on 1800 008 774
- Head to Health at headtohealth.gov.au